Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Say What?

Yes, with the Olympics come LOTS and LOTS of stupid comments. Soo funny, so i was thinking that if you out there hear anything that sticks in your mind,leave me a comment about it and we can laugh together. Some funny ones I heard "You have to let them beat you to win" and "If she came here to win she better start showing it" wow! It amazes me that these newscasters even have jobs with comments like that. I personally believe that ALL of the competitors came to win hence the name "Olympics" and I bet they all are trying to WIN-anyways leave me your thoughts and we can blog about this!

2 comments:

chrisandlaura96 said...

One of the commentators the other day said about gymastics that a team with only 3 people competing would be better off taking a score with one of those people falling than 3 perfect scores. What? How does that make sense?
-Laura

The Beesley Family said...

You are just like me Cindy, I have ALWAYS hated sports commentators. Im listening for ones that stick out to me now to add them for you! Miss you!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!