Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Congrats!

My sister-in-law Steph, lover of black, is having a baby!!!! Yeah! I am so happy for them. They deserve all the happiness in the world as they welcome baby number 3! She finally broke down and told us last night. So Congratulations! She never did buy a color dress-but I think I can let her off the hook for now. She has better things to think about than dresses. Any ways I am so excited Steph! We love YA! Thanks to my neice Hadley for telling us-I owe her!

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!