Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I got sole but I'm not a soilder!

The Olympics are here!!! Trav loves to watch them and I love to make fun of the ridiculous commets the announcers make. Anyways I hope you all take a minute and enjoy them. They only come around every two years-dream big!

1 comment:

chrisandlaura96 said...

I can relate to Travis. I totally LOVE the olympics!!! I think it's so great that they are in China this year, you know because we're hoping to adopt from there in the next few years. I can totally picture you making fun of the silly things the commentators say. I remember when we were in school and you came to my house one time when ice skating in the olympics was on. It was kind of the same then too. You weren't a big fan of the ice skaters. ;) What olympic sports do you and Travis like to watch?
-Laura

Enjoy our 5k Pics!