Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Birthday Boy!



Well my little man turned 9 on August 15th! I cannot believe it! He is a wonderful kid and I am very proud of him. He makes good choices and helps me a lot with the girls. I admire his intelligence and kindness. For his present from my dad and Carol he got a NEW BICYCLE! We are kind of having a bike kind of year, but it is an awesome red mongoose bike. Thanks you guys, for being so generous. We got him Legos, his favorite thing in this world next to the WII, and all in all I think he had a really great day! Nate, I love ya and you are awesome!

1 comment:

chrisandlaura96 said...

Wow, a 9 year old! That is so fantastic. It sounds like he had a great birthday and what better birthday present could a boy get then a new bike?!
-Laura

Enjoy our 5k Pics!