Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I have a cute little sister-in-law,who had a birthday on Saturday! Happy Birthday Steph! We had a family reunion that morning and she said that her and her hubby were going shopping for a present. She mentioned that most likely the gift would be a new dress. Well I am always glad to hear that shopping is going on, BUT my sweet little sister-in-law always buys BLACK! I do love black myself but I think that she would look sososososo cute in a color dress. And I don't think that she ever buys color dresses. So I asked Steve to try and not buy her black. He said that he would do his best-I still haven't heard on the verdict. SO Steph if you did get one with color I would love to know, and if not than I will keep this on my blog until that all important step is taken. We can embrace color. It is our friend! Don't be afraid! Let me know. Anyone who knows the color of the dress please comment and help me out. I will get to the bottom of this but any help would be appreciated! I love ya Steph!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Cindy - awesome updates to your BLOG. I love it!!!! You are so darling and doing such a great job. I'm so proud of you for making through this long summer. See - - - we knew you could do it!!!

Love you.
Vickie and Harley

Enjoy our 5k Pics!