Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It happens to the best of us!



Another amazing event that we had this weekend was, our nephew Bridger was baptized! We are soo proud of him. It takes courage and strength to find the gospel at an older age, and Bridger has both. Our families prayers were answered when he recieved a testimony and was baptised. It was one of the most spiritual events I have been too. What a blessing it was to be there and share this with him. It makes me wish that I could remember my own baptism, if any of you out there can, please leave me a comment about what you recall. It would mean a lot to me. Anyhow Bridger I love ya and I admire your courage. This will bless many.

1 comment:

chrisandlaura96 said...

What a special time to share with your family, especially since it was someting you had prayed for for a long time.

What day were you baptised? I'll look it up in my journal and see if I can find out if I wrote anything about it. I just remember being really happy that my good friend was finally joining the church. I remember driving to the church with a bunch of our friends. I remember loving to see you wearing your white baptismal clothes and feeling the spirit. It was a really happy time and I was so proud and glad for you because I knew you finally had a testimony.
-Laura

Enjoy our 5k Pics!