Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, June 2, 2008

She did It!




London graduated KINDERGARTEN! We are so proud of our little one. There have been times when we weren't sure we would see this day come. Just Kidding but I must say that this feels pretty good. I can only assume it gets better and better. She had a program and then they all acted in little plays they wrote. Vic came and that brought out the extra smiles! Thanks Vic!

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!