Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, June 29, 2008

PTA nonsense!

Well, it has been a battle and I mean a hard fought battle. Blood, tears and sweat have gone into getting me to start this new chapter in my life. For better or worse I am PTA president at school this year. Which officially began July 1st. I had a change of heart and tried to quit last week but I learned you don't "quit" the PTA. It is much like a prison term only you get to live at home and try to live your life while doing it. I hope that I can make a difference and that it won't be the nightmare I am imagining. My first act as the president was to walk in the T-Ville Dayzz Parade-on Saturday June 28th. It was HOt, HOt, and more HOt. Even though our numbers were small we did get a few people to join in so there is hope. Anyways enjoy the photo's! I'm sure there will be more blogging to come on this subject-Stay tooned!

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!