Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)
2 comments:
Cindy, It was great to see you today!!! Funny thing about your blog is that you can get in with or without the www. I guess you and Travis both get ice cream. Have a fabulous day! Melanie
Cindy!!!! I miss you! I hope you are doing well in UT. So, I love your blog, it was good to finally see what your momma looks like, you guys are so cute. Hope the family is doing well. i love you. xoxo
Post a Comment