Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Proud to be American!

Yes I think this is a great time of year to add this to my blog! This was my mom's favorite song. She would listen to it over and over in the car. So this song not only reminds me about my country but it reminds me how much my mom loved this country. Which is just one thing that admired about my mom. As I approach her one year anniversary I have really struggled. I can't even hardly bear to think or talk about it. It feels like it just happened and yet clearly a year has almost gone. It has been extremely painful and I miss her more than words can even say. I have been struggling with some things going on in the PTA and I have really needed her. But no matter how much I need her here she isn't so I hope that she is proud of me, despite my weakness and I hope that she knows of my love. Thanks to everyone that cares about me and my family. You are very much appreciated! I would never have made it even this far without you all. Vic has been a rock and I hope that she knows how much I love her! Sarah has been amazing to me. Countless others have been there at just the right time and have truly been an answer to my prayers. Thank You!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cindy-
I know this is a hard time of year for you! I'm thinking about you always! Love ya- Sarah

Enjoy our 5k Pics!