We got a call last Wednesday, from my friend. He said that he and his family were staying at his families vacation home in Lake Havasu California. He invited me and my kids there for a few days. So we packed and left early Thursday morning. It was so fun to throw caution to the wind and take off. The kids were so excited. We rode on their boat, rode their sea-doo's, played on a water trampoline, me and Nate knee boarded and Nate got go Cliff jumping. Plus I learned how to drive a 4-wheeler. It was amazing. We were suppose to come home on Sunday morning, but they invited us to stay a few extra days. So we came home on Tuesday. I didn't get many pictures because we were on the water constantly and I was worried about the camera and the water but I got a few. At the lake there is a giant bridge named "London Bridge" which London ate up. It was a great trip. The temperature was well over 100 degrees everyday. I am grateful to my friends who have really been so kind to me and my family. There is no way I could ever have been able to give my kids a vacation like this without the help of my friend. So far Summer is off to a great start!! :)
7 years ago







1 comment:
Isn't the "London Bridge" at Lake Havasu the London Bridge? I thought I remembered that some rich guy bought it and moved it brick-for-brick to Arizona.
Post a Comment