Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gimme an "M"


Well my sweet little bear has done it again. She is so cute I can hardly stand it. So last Saturday my girls went shopping with Trav's mom and sisters. Well if there is a girl that can shop it is my Brooke. Well she was helping grandma pick stuff out, looking for the right size and everything. She saw the letter M on a shirt and said "look grandma M is for Maximum!" I think grandma Patty got a chuckle out of it, and obviously I did if I am putting it on my blog. Anyways my kids are my life and I love to experience everything about them.

1 comment:

marcie said...

Ha ha ha, that's too funny! Never a dull moment with cute such cute kids@

Enjoy our 5k Pics!