Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And Life goes on...

I just thought I would write a little that we are ALL doing good. It seems that with all the rumors and negativity stopped we have been able to begin to heal. It is so surprising to people the way that we have handled this. Which I think is sad. I think that once you have been married to someone, shared your life with them, been everything to the other person you should always have a special friendship with that person. We are moving forward and doing our best to take care of our 3 great kids. Trav's mom was talking to London last weekend about everything. She asked what she thought about the divorce London said "I think it is for the best, now there won't be so much yelling" which is hilarious because if you know Trav and I you would know that we don't yell, At no time in our marriage (I think) there has been yelling, but she can rest assured that now there won't be any yelling. Then Patty told London that if she ever wanted to call her to talk she could, to which London responded that she couldn't. Well you are all thinking that her mean mom won't let her (I was thinking that is what she was going to say) so Patty asks her why? and she says "I don't have your phone number" so I think it is safe to say that the kids are doing good, they have lots of support from lots of different people who love them and care deeply about them. So now life goes on. Thanks to so many people for reading this blog, commenting and offering friendship during our time of trial. You have been prayed for by our family and your prayers have brought us so much comfort and helped get us to this point! Love YA'll

3 comments:

steph said...

I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well. When I saw your kids Friday night they looked good and happy. If you need something let me know please.

Rhetta said...

I am proud of you both for being so grown up about all of this. Divorce is harsh but it seems the process is what causes all the destruction. I am so proud of you both for doing what is best for all and not being selfish and irrational. You have circumstances that are unique and difficult and you are both coping the best you can. You are so adored and you know we are here to talk to or just hang out with. When you just need to get out and have someone else fix dinner, let me know. We love to have friends over for dinner!

R & B

allison garcia said...

I had no idea. Your family will be in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help with your situation. You are both such great people and you carry the spirit with you where ever you go.

Enjoy our 5k Pics!