Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's great to be Eight!



Yes, that's right my little handsome man is #8 on his baseball team. He looks so dang cute and official in his uniform. He really loves this sport. I had been very hesitant to put him in baseball but he really loves it. So what do I know???? If you want to come to one of his games shoot me a line and let me know. Also for anyone that was confused about my April fools joke, it was soap in the shape of a piece of cake. but it was all 100% soap. :)

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!