7 years ago
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Whore!
You just gotta love my little Brooklyn. She is the sweetest, cutest, biggest little silly girl you will ever meet. Who I love dearly! Here are just a couple of stories that have made us giggle quite a bit, so I thought I would share them. So we have a pen that is in the shape of a golf club, it is a very fun little pen, and last Sunday I was doing the dishes and Brooke was just in the kitchen chatting to me. She picked up the pen and yells "Whore"....I looked up and see her swinging the pen like she is golfing so I think well she might have mis-spoke or maybe I heard wrong. Then she does it again and yells "Whore" well this time I look at her and say "No the word is FORE not Whore" she says "oh I know I just like the word Whore"....this time I tell her "NO that is actually an offensive word and we shouldn't say that" to which she replied "Oh" she honestly had no idea what she was saying. Ok, so now story #2. At the Schaugaard Easter Party Uncle Jake told Brooke that on a scale of 1 to 10 she was an eleven. She was very offended and huffed off. We thought that was funny all by itself, because anyone who knows Jake knows what a kidder he is, so you are actually wiser to not trust him. But Trav thought he would help explain that this wasn't a put down. He told her "you know when you take a spelling test if you could get 10 points or 1 point what would you rather get?" she says "10" so Trav thinks she is understanding where he is going with this, he says "well if 10 is the most and you are 11, Uncle Jake must think you are really pretty dontcha think?" and she says " So if Uncle Jake was my teacher he would give me 100% on all my spelling tests" I don't think she was following him quite as much as he thought she was. She is the most innocent little girl and I am very happy about that. I hope you enjoyed getting a little glimpse of our special girl!!!! Check back I will be doing quite a lot of blogging this week to catch everyone up on our Spring Break!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment