Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

ApRiL FoOlisHneSS!

Well, another April Fools day has come and gone. Thank goodness! Even with a warning from T-Rav to be careful, I got punKeD twice...not once but TWICE! And YeS once was by my adoring hubby. Ok, here is the run down. T-rav had his boss and a few of his co-workers go out of town on a business conference to Colorado, the lady who was driving got on FaceBook and said that her car had broken down, no joke this really happened, so t-Rav texted me bad news. I immediately called him where he told me that he had to drive to Colorado to pick them up. This seemed completely plausible and so I thought nothing of it....until I was waiting for my kids at the school, when it dawned on me that there are lot's of people who could go pick them up, and they wouldn't need Trav to do this errand. Sure enough they were all giggling like little girls over my falling for their little rouse. So that one was wasn't so bad. Then also at the school waiting for my kiddies, my friend Elisabeth takes out this beautifully wrapped strange looking piece of pink cake. I am not the type to eat new foods easily, but I trust Elisabeth she makes the most wonderful things, that are a little exotic. She next takes out a piece on a toothpick, while asking what kind of cake it was, I pop it right it my mouth. It smelled delicious, well it was soap. I spit it out quickly. Only me and some man fell for it. It took awhile to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. She laughed and laughed. I deserved it, but none-the-less I have had my fill of April Fools day!! Thank goodness I have a whole year to recover!!!

3 comments:

marcie said...

That's funny! You must have had said some naughty words to get your mouth washed out with soap cake. lol

steph said...

All the fun things people do! Be glad that it's only one day. Hadley thinks it should be all month long.

This Place is a Disaster! said...

It was soap, or was made with soap?

Enjoy our 5k Pics!