Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

He works hard for the money!!!



My sweet little man, Nater is an awesome kiddo! He had to have 6 teeth pulled on Friday. With hopes that this will give his little mouth some room for the adult teeth to come in and maybe he won't need braces as long or something like that. We prayed that he would do good with this, because we were just going to have our regular dentist do it, not an oral surgeon or other specialist and he did great!! Heavenly Father answered our prayers and the teeth came very easily and quickly. Also I threw in a photo of him wearing my gloves. Gran Carol, got me these as part of my Christmas, she was right it totally has saved my hands for getting so dried out. Well the kids love them too, and I just had to get a picture that one day will bring embarrassment to him. I am crazy about these kids. I love them so much, and I appreciate all that they do to help me!!

1 comment:

chrisandlaura96 said...

Oh, I hate the dentist! I'm so dreading the day that Noah has to have any work done there. I'm so glad that it went good with Nate. What cute pictures too!
-Laura

Enjoy our 5k Pics!