Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy B-Day T-Rav!




For T-Rav's 35th birthday, My dad and Carol threw him a party!! They invited us up to the tubing park by their house. It is the one that tows you up the hill and you basically sit until you get to the bottom, when you get up and do it again. Everyone had a blast. I had a bad migraine so I didn't participate, which was really hard because it looked very fun! Thanks Dad and Carol, you guys are the best!

3 comments:

steph said...

That's funny you guys did this, Steve and I were just talking about how much fun this would be to take the girls. Tell Travis happy birthday, I hope it was fun.

Michelle said...

Hi Cindy,

I don't know if you remember me but I am Travis's cousin Rodger's wife...Michelle...wow that even confused me!! I hope you don't mind me seeing what your family is up too!! I found your blog through Steph's. Happy Birthday to Travis and we are SO JEALOUS of that sledding hill....we went to a park by our house and our Lexi went a couple times and told Rodger "This would be alot more fun if we didn't have to walk up the hill afterwards!" SO TRUE!! Take care!!
Michelle

Laura, Matt, Megan & Madison said...

Man Travis, you're getting old! ha ha I know I'm still older! Cindy so glad to hear you are doing well. we survived the holidays, actually drove to UT for thanksgiving but it was only a 2 day trip up north. My brother Steven and his wife just adopted a baby boy so that makes 4 for them now! The girls are getting huge, you guys should check out the new pics I uploaded. Haven't gotten to uploading the holiday ones yet though. Take care and will talk to you soon!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!