Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Wedding!







Well it started like any other Saturday, chores, laundry nothing out of the ordinary. Until my sweet little London, who is 6 by the way, announced that today was to be her wedding day. Well I had to hear this, she said that she would be marrying Oliver. He is a very cute little guy whom she met up at the sledding party Gran Carol and grandpa threw for Trav. He is the son of one of Carol's dear friends, Emily. So I thought well she at least she picked someone who comes from a good family.:) So I asked her about having Oliver here for the wedding, and she said that wasn't necessary, we could go ahead without him, she was sure he wouldn't mind.(Spoken like a true little cougar, since she is older than Oliver by about 6 months!) So we proceeded with the wedding. She said it would be at 1:00pm, so we better hurry and get out errands done. I Love this strong little girl! She puts her mind to something and she lets nothing stop her. Nate practiced a new little "Here comes the bride", because she simply didn't want "You've had a birthday" played at her wedding. I was to be the photographer, her dad was to perform the ceremony and she sister was going to walk her down the isle. Luckily she was a bride for Halloween so we had the dress, veil and flowers already. I love my family! Especially during a gloomy January!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute!!! I love how creative kids minds are. Looks like you had a fun time! Or I guess London did!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!