Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!




Well I think that I get the bad mommy award. I only got 3 pictures total on Christmas day. I know I don't go anywhere without the darn camera, and yet here I am with only three photo's! I am in shock! We are going to my dad's house on New Years day to take some pic's with them, but it is still not the same. Here they are-in all their glory.

2 comments:

steph said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. I love the picture of Travis and you. Have a Happy New Year.

Jojo said...

Wow we were even worse, we realized we didn't take any until almost the next day. We did get a lot of video but still... how sad is that... LOL Oh well better make up for it some how.

Enjoy our 5k Pics!