Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Groom!


Here is the cute little guy that London has decided to marry! He is awfully cute!

1 comment:

Julie and Eric said...

I love that London! I sure miss seeing her and your other kiddos. This ward change has left me empty with out some of those London moments. And that beautiful smile from Brookie, and that Shy giggle from Nate! You are drop dead gorgeous! You and Trav are such a beautiful couple! I loved that picture of him dipping you and giving you a big smooch! Love you Cindy! Thanks for all your rays of sunshine! You are a true friend!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!