Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)
Man this year we are getting this christmas thing handled! Tonight for FHE we took the kiddos downtown for the annual trip to the temple lights. It was great. It wasn't too cold, not too crowded and perfectly beautiful!
Cindy I got ur blog from facebook! I just wanted to tell you how cute ur kids are. They are darling! I hope ur doing good and hanging in there! Take care.
Hi Cindy, So good to see you last night. What a fun treat to see your blog. It helps me feel caught up with your darling little family. Loved seeing the picture of you and your mom, too. Keep in touch. Cami's blog is Saratoga Rushes. Check it out. . .Love you, sweetie, Connie
2 comments:
Cindy I got ur blog from facebook! I just wanted to tell you how cute ur kids are. They are darling! I hope ur doing good and hanging in there! Take care.
Hi Cindy,
So good to see you last night. What a fun treat to see your blog. It helps me feel caught up with your darling little family. Loved seeing the picture of you and your mom, too. Keep in touch. Cami's blog is Saratoga Rushes. Check it out. . .Love you, sweetie, Connie
Post a Comment