Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Cookies and Holiday hearts!

I am ready for Christmas, bring it on! I am actually excited for this holiday this year! This is huge for me. Last year I think that I bawled the entire month of December. My face hurt from crying, and this year starting with Thanksgiving I feel the joy that this holiday brings. Trav and I went out the day after Thanksgiving and really busted out the shopping I am just about done. I can focus on getting things wrapped and taken care of, that is an awesome feeling. Much better than last year waiting for somehow all of it to get done, and then realizing that it wasn't happening without me or some kind of miracle. I got a miracle in help from my ward. Plus last year, I didn't have any memory to go from. This year I have one year under my belt, so I am feeling a lot more confident. And that feels pretty darn good! BTW I am sending out my christmas cards and if you aren't sure if I have your address will you please leave me a comment with your e-mail and I can e-mail you to get your address! Love ya All!!!

1 comment:

steph said...

I am with you, I am excited for Christmas this year. I am impressed that you got almost all of it done in that one day. You must have found some great deals!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!