Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Friday, October 24, 2008

My sweet girl!

I can't even believe that my sweet Brooke Bear is getting baptised! She is very excited, and she looks like an angel in her dress. I am so proud of her and the good choices she makes. She is so caring and kind to her family and friends. Her day is Saturday November 1, 2008 at 4:00pm. Please come if you can, the more the better. I am still working on putting together a musical number for this event. My heart swells with pride when I look at her. I am truly blessed to be her mom! Enjoy looking at her photo shoot-I had a blast putting this together for her. Sometimes there are pay days as moms and today is one!

4 comments:

chrisandlaura96 said...

What gorgeous pictures and what a gorgeous girl. You have a lot to be proud of! I'm sure her baptism will be really special. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
-Laura

Allens said...

I cannot believe Brooke is getting baptized. It seams like only yesterday she was my little sunbeam. What a beautiful girl!

Denise said...

Beautiful dress and a gorgous girl. Congratulations. This will be such a special event. I still remember my baptism. Good job on the photo montage!

Julie and Eric said...

Congratulations to Brooke! She is such a darling girl! I always love her hugs and waves. She is so sweet and kind. I'm so proud of her that she has chosen to be baptized. She looks so beautiful in her white dress!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!