Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What the Heck!



Ok well I have had up to here with being SICK! My kidney infection came back last week, with a vengence. So far I have had six days of the IV antibotics,(For which I am grateful for)but I am truly wanting this whole thing to be done. Luckily the doctor finially agreed to give me home care so my awesome family could help me out. Part of the whole exhustion in all this is waiting to be seen every time I have to go and be hooked up. Yesterday I got to stay on my nice couch and London and Travis took turns giving me the goods. Here are a few pics of the event that has taken over my life. Hopefully this time they will get every bit of this infection and I can just get on with my life. Everyone that I talk to has to make sure that I am driniking water so for everyones 411 YES I am drinking water! No one really knows why I can't kick this. Hopefully 7 days of the Iv antibotics should do the trick! London had a blast getting to be the nurse. She thought it was soo cool-I am glad someone is having fun!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You have such a cute family. I hope you get better soon that it NO fun to have:)

Enjoy our 5k Pics!