Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A few more join the pack!


Last night when I went to my mom-in-laws for the priesthood session I got a huge SURPRISE! Two more of my sisters-in-laws are now bloggers. I am beyond excited that we can be even more connected! With everyones families busier than eVeR I love this way of staying up to date on all the happenings. They are still unsure how they feel about all this techno stuff, but I have no doubt that before long they will feel the blog bug that is sweeping families across the globe. I love you gals, Janie and Steph. Just a funny side note as we were setting Steph's up her first picked background was bLaCk. Very funny if you have read previous posts of mine ribbing her for always wearing/buying black clothes and dresses. We had a good laugh and then we changed to something eles. To Funny for me!

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!