Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally I got taggggged!

I have been waiting for this special time to come!!! LOL anyways thus far I really haven't been tagged but even if I had I really have no idea about what i did in highschool or even what I did as a newley wed or any of the other fun tags going around but this one I think I may be able to squezze my way through. So thanks Sarah for the "tag" Here goes:
8 TV shows I love to watch(I reaally enjoy tv)
Project Runway
Good Things Utah
Wipeout
American Idol
Kelly and Regis
Designed to Sell
Deadliest Catch
Jon and Kate plus Eight
8 Favorite Resturants (this one is the toughest to figure out)
Red Lobster
Pizza Hut
The Grub Steak
Sizzler
Chick-Fil-A
Baskin Robbins
Leatherby's
The Magic Wok
8 Things that happened to me yesterday
I almost died from pyelonephritis
Went to the Er with the worst pain I can ever remember
I had an IV adiminster life saving pain/antibotics meds
Trav did my hair with the three barrell curling iron to try and lift my spirits
watched my kiddos play their scoccer games
tried to go with my sister-in-laws to watch the Releif Scoiety Conference
watched Trav "try and sleep" on two chairs in my hospital room
Saw my son say a prayer for his mom to stop crying
8 things I look forward to
Recovering from this terrible infection
watching my kids play in the snow
going with my family to Disneyland
not crying through the whole month of December
recovering from my brain injury
not feeling lost in my life
having my dad's house sell
making it through this PTA thing
(Whew-that was a rough one)
8 things on my wish-list
a new house
a new fridge
a Dooney-Bourke purse
good health
A fabulous family portrait
to see happiness in my kids faces
to have Trav not be stressed
and of coarse world peace!
8 people I am tagging
Vic
Julie
Tricia
Angie
Denise
Jessie
Laura
Lexanne
love Ya-All

1 comment:

chrisandlaura96 said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a rough past couple of days. That's terrible! I hope you have been able to rest and take care of yourself and that you are feeling all the way better soon.
-Laura

Enjoy our 5k Pics!