Well I made it!!!!It was a very LONG two days BUT it was a huge success! We had a much better turnout than expected and everyone that came had a great time! Jo, our school principle, thinks that we need to do this every year, as a way to strength our community. Lot's people came out from my ward and stake and I appreciate their support. A lot of people didn't give this a fair shot, but the ones that did are the ones who care about making our area into a community. Here are a few photo's. Again Thanks to everyone who supported this event! The winners in this, are the kids!
7 years ago







3 comments:
Cindy, what a huge accomplishment that is to pull off such a big event for your school. That is so awesome. Where do you get your energy from?
-Laura
Cindy, you are the woman!! I am so impressed with all the things you have accomplished in PTA. Your a great example of determination!!
Lexanne
Congrats on getting that event pulled off.
Post a Comment