Well to cap off the weekend of fun-my family got together at October Fest. My sweet Mom-in-law Carol had her b-day on Sept. 7th. She is very generous and wanted to reunite my dad and my sister, so we all met and went up the canyon to the festival. Her son Aaron and his new bride Lindsey came along making us one big happy famalee! I so love these guys. Here are some of the photo's. We took these at the top of the mountain after you ride the tram up. Which was a new experience. It was a bit scary at times but no harm no foul and we made it. Aaron is a big time skier and so he had lots of stories to keep us all entertained. i love Carol and Aaron and Lindsey so much and i am very great-ful they are my family now. I am so happy for my dad and his finance. She completes' my dad. I love them both. Thanks again for the fun-tastic time we had!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment