Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Me and My Gang!


We were having some fun on Thursday nite. For my birthday my dad and Carol got me a new bike, and while it has been a rough learning curve. I think i finally mastered it! My dad told me that I had muscle memory, well I am here to say that muscle memory is a myth. It doesn't exist. But after some help from Trav, I finally got it. And by helping me out yes I mean running behind my bike holding the seat until I could balance it by myself. And just like our kids it does eventually work and I too can ride my bike! Now ringing the bell is something that I haven't quite gotten the hang of while riding but it's coming, it's coming!

6 comments:

Witkamp Family said...

What a cute mom you are! I bet your kids got such a kick out of watching you learn something the way they already had! Your little gang is darling!
-Linda Witkamp

Shalise said...

Cindy,
I love your bike! I hope your doing well. I have not seen much of you this summer, I ask about you all the time, I hope all is well. I love the picture on the side of you and your mom! What a special time in your life. Take care!!

The Beesley Family said...

Cind, look how cute you are on that bike! I hope you had a great birthday. I miss you so much. I will be in Utah October 19-26th so we HAVE to get together! We are doing baby showers while Im there so I expect to see you :) I hope you are well. Again, I miss your sweet spirit, I seriously love ya! Talk to you soon. xoxo

Heidi said...

Cindy,
That's awesome that you got a bike and learned how to ride it again! A couple of years ago my husbd wanted a new bike for his birthday and to go mountain biking with me for his present. I hadn't ridden a bike in a long, long time. That's when I learned that it was a lot harder than I remembered! You look like a pro on yours and it's so cute! Love it!
-Laura

Julie and Eric said...

I remember that new adventure. Your bike is awesome and you are good at anything you put your mind to! We look forward to school, but are glad it is still a few weeks away! Happy birthday to everyone! Sorry about Travis's head! Ouch! :)

Laura, Matt, Megan & Madison said...

Yeah! I need to get back on a bike! I miss you guys; Megan has done a good job getting our blog going so you'll have to check it out again. www.yertonfamily.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Laura & girls

Enjoy our 5k Pics!