Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Cutest Blog on the Block!

That is where I got my background from, if any of you out there did as well they need everyone to go to there site and re-download our backgrounds. i did and well if I can then anyone out there can. Just thought I would spread the word. Check their site for instructions and info. Thanks ya'll!

2 comments:

Julie and Eric said...

I love your new blog layout! You are so wonderful! Thank you for the fun memory on my blog! I have always that your are beautiful and a go getter! I remember when I moved back to the ward, I saw you and your family walking down the sidewalk. You were chasing after London (big suprise!) I thought about what a cute family you are! You always shine through adversity and are so compassionate and caring. You are a true example of a friend!

Witkamp Family said...

Cindy,
This doesn't have anything to do with your blog, which by the way is solo cute, but I don't have your email and I wanted to be sure you got my email forwarded to you by Anne Sampson about the playdates I am organizing for the rest of the summer. Everyone from highschool is invited. I thought it was so fun to see them all the other night and there wasn't enough time to talk to everyone. I thought you also would like to see more of everyone. So, every Fri. At 10:00 we are going to meet somewhere free and fun for our kids to play while us moms get to talk to grownups! Bring sack lunches for a picnic to end the playgroup. This Fri., Aug 1 we will meet at the Gateway fountains. Give me a call if you have any questions.
We missed you at the parade float preview. Too bad about your little one getting sick! I could relate! If I only had a dollar for each thing I had to miss because my kids were sick....

Enjoy our 5k Pics!