Today, we go to the ENT to see what we are going to do about the "mysterious ear thing" I am not sure today will lead to any answers but we are getting closer. I thought you all might like to see a picture of Nate at the competion he did called "Creative Pursuits" He and his classmate went on take third at Granite District. We are very proud of him. In case it isn't clear, they were little pieces of Chalk;because that is what they did. They made a vehicle to transport chalk. The vehicle had to be made of 4 simple machines. Anyways we are very proud of all the work he put into it. My thought for today is simple-"God Is In the Details"-Mises van der Roche!
7 years ago







1 comment:
Nate - cool stuff. I remember your Mom telling me all about this competition. You are sure doing lots of fun things at school. Keep up the great work - learn lots! Know that if you ever need anything, all you have to do is call me.
Love you little buddy.
Vic
Post a Comment