Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Friday, January 18, 2008

Brooklyn is sooo Sweet!!


She is about the most able little girl you will ever find.
If there issomething that needs to be done or something that she doesn't know how to do she will figure it out and get it done! I am so proud of her. She is going to be in a play in the spring. It is so fun to watch her doing something she loves doing. She is a wonderful singer. Hopefully you will be lucky enough to get to hear her! I just love that girl!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Brooklyn - are you just the cutest. I sure had fun going through your scrapbook with you yesterday. Thanks for sharing. You are growing up to be such a beautiful young lady and such a good helper to your Mom. Love you.

Vic

Vickie said...

Brooky - love your new hair cut! You are absolutely darling. I love you lots and lots. I'm so glad we are friends.

Love you.

Vic

Enjoy our 5k Pics!