Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Success Never Sounded Sooo Good!




We got it! The ENT was able to pull the sticker out! As you can see from the photo it was rolled up and folded in half, so the doc had to fold it back up and then pull it out. "I can hear so much" were the first words out of his mouth, the doctor said that he hoped so. So now all we are left with is a dingy sticker and a valuable lesson about where we put stickers and where we don't!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

So wierd that the sticker got in his ear. I'm very glad it is out and Nate can hear better. I'm also very proud of you, Cindy. I won't go into here, but you know why!!! Way to go!

Love you guys.

Vic

6 P's in a Pod said...

Don't KIDS do the DARNDEST things? Once my little brother stuck a pea up his nose and it started to sprout. (Gross!)
I bet Nate will never stick anything in his ear for the rest of his life! (But don't hold your breath!)

Enjoy our 5k Pics!