Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Friday, January 18, 2008

Nate the Great!!









wesome boy !!! He was baptised in September of 2007. He is great in school. He loves to play the wii we got for Christmas- he is even at professional status in Bowling on it! He takes break dancing and is phenomenal!!! In case you can't tell I am crazy about this kid.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Cindy - this is awesome. You are doing such fun things on your blog. I'm excited to watch the site grow and grow. It is so fun to see you learn and be challenged by these cool technologies. I love you guys tons. Hang in there.

Vickie

Enjoy our 5k Pics!