She is as spunky as they come. She always keeps us guessing. At 5 she has big plans for this little ole world. One of her passions is dancing. She loves to play with her dolls. She is a little mother to them and has a great time taking care of them! Her best friend is her sis Brooke. London looks up to her. I am proud of her independence and her brightness shines through any storm!
7 years ago







2 comments:
Cindy - every time you add to your blog site, it is so cute! You are doing a terrific job. I love you guys so much and it is so fun to read about each of the kids. Thanks for sharing. Awesome blog site! Your creativity is really coming out and it is so fun to see. Love you guys.
Vic
London - how cute are you?!?!?! It was fun being able to spend a few minutes with you yesterday. I love your little scapbook. Remember to show respect to your Mom and other important people in your life, each and every day! Love you bunches.
Vic
Post a Comment