7 years ago
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Where have we been?
Well we started out heading to lake Havasu, then we went to Jackson Hole and ended going to Yellowstone. All the while going hiking, camping, to Raging waters and Lagoon. I have some pics but I had camera issues and I didn't find myself wanting to constantly be snapping pics. The best feeling in the world is looking at your kids faces and seeing Happy in those precious little eyes. So now, we head into fall, which does make me sad. But that is the new challenge, isn't it? Finding joy in every season. So that is what I intend to do! Love you All! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Glad to see your back and posting, I am glad you had a good summer.
I'm so glad you had such a fun and busy summer. Summer is my favorite, but I'm going to have as much fun as I can this Fall too. I keep telling myself "Fall is the new Summer" kind of like "Orange is the new pink". You should try it too!
-Laura
Post a Comment