Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grandma helps us out!



Trav's mom grandma Patty watched our kids on Saturday so we could go to a party with some of my high school friends. (I had a blast by the way)! When we got there to drop the kids off, London had a very, very loose tooth. Grandma took her right in, and very confidently told her "no problem, we would have it out in a jiffy" true to her word out it came in a jiffy! London was very excited, and so were we that it was finally out. This is her 1st tooth to come out without the dentist having to pull it. She is very proud. Thanks grandma Patty for the assist!!

3 comments:

Rhetta said...

London,

Gabe says, "I am so happy you lost a tooth! I am excited to see the hole in your mouth on Monday!!!".

Congrats cutest girl!

Sarah said...

We love Grandma Patty to pull teeth! She pulled Madi and Austins first teeth! Thank goodness for her, cuz I don't love to pull them out!

marcie said...

Hey Cin
Glad to find you!
Have a great day!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!