Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gotta Love T-Rav!




Ok, so last night I asked Trav to give Nate a haircut, I was watching American Idol, and was feeling lazy. Nate comes up stairs he looked straight at me and said "I'm done!" I looked and it didn't even look like Trav had cut it, then he turned around I burst out laughing. It was so funny. Trav had just cut the back of his hair. It was hilarious. I took some pictures, I don't think they do it justice. But it was funny none the less. So I thought I would share!

2 comments:

Allens said...

Funny, Funny, Funny. We really miss you guys!!!

marcie said...

Nice! I've gotta give my oldest a cut like that :)

Enjoy our 5k Pics!