Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks Tricia!

I had to try this, after I saw it on my friend Tricia's blog! I could watch this silly thing all day!

5 comments:

The Bakers said...

Thank you!!! That was so Funny it made my Day.

Denise said...

HOw fun!

Tricia said...

Don't you just love it! I laughed the whole time I was making mine and then I laugh every time I watch it! Yours is great to, they are so fun!

Sarah said...

I love it! My sister did one with some of us. I need to do one with my kids, they would love it!

Allens said...

WOW, you are all so talented!!! I love it.

Enjoy our 5k Pics!