Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun at the Aquarium




Well we headed to the aquarium last Saturday. The place where T-Rav is taking Ju-Jitzu was doing a special event at The Living Aquarium. So we went to support them. B-98.7 was there and Nater won a Kung-Fu Panda DVD. Plus the kidds got there faces painted. We had a good time. London was the only kid who would touch the manta-ray, which felt soft and slimy and squishy. All the kids did touch a star fish and loved the cute little sea horses.

1 comment:

The Beesley Family said...

Cindy, your family is so adorable, I love that picture. I hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I miss you SO much and our little chats, you are the best. I love you!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!