Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)
3 comments:
Wow! What a fun picture! I can't believe it has been a year. You had such a crazy summer last year. I hope that you are doing well and have a little more peace in your life!
Cindy, your family is so cute! I love seeing pictures of them. I miss you so much and i hope you are doing well. Did you get my new news?! ha ha. Miss ya. xoxo ang
Hi Cindy! I had such a fun time with you tonight at our little school get together. And, I even found your blog! Hooray for me!
You can check mine out too. The address is: www.chrisandlaura.squarespace.com and then to get to the good stuff you need to scroll down and click on login on the left side of the page. The login is: friendsandfamiy and the password is: adoption
Hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Laura Parker
P.S. Linda's blog is:
www.dlwitkamp.blogspot.com
Post a Comment