Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, July 7, 2008

Flaming Gorge Fun!

Click to play Sunny Days 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Julie and Eric said...

Cindy! What a cute site! I love the fun scrapbook pages! How cute! You have such an adorable family and I just love you all! It will be fun to connect through Blogging. You are wonderful and will do and incredible job as PTA President. Check out my blog at www.jollyjensens.blogspot.com! Julie

Enjoy our 5k Pics!