Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)
Finally, my sweet sister-in-law Sarah has joined the blog world! I am sooooo happy! I love to do this and I love sharing my family with all of you! Here is a photo of her and I at Flaming Gorge. Love Ya Sarah!
You look so good! Hi, I'm sure you don't remember me so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Laura. I worked with Travis for a few years at Primary. You were such a blessing to me. After the birth and complications of my daughter Madison, you took care of my two girls for a month. My older daughter Megan still asks about you and misses the kids. We are now living in WA state. I was inspired by your blog and am going to attempt to start one of my own. for now there is nothing on it but when I get home from work I'm going to try to figure out how to upload photos, etc. I was wondering if perhaps we can get to know eachother again. Laura
3 comments:
You look so good! Hi, I'm sure you don't remember me so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Laura. I worked with Travis for a few years at Primary. You were such a blessing to me. After the birth and complications of my daughter Madison, you took care of my two girls for a month. My older daughter Megan still asks about you and misses the kids. We are now living in WA state. I was inspired by your blog and am going to attempt to start one of my own. for now there is nothing on it but when I get home from work I'm going to try to figure out how to upload photos, etc. I was wondering if perhaps we can get to know eachother again.
Laura
You look great! My name is Laura. I was wondering if it's ok, if I could reintroduce myself and if we could get to know eachother again.
Laura
Cindy, fun, fun, pictures. Glad you had such a great time on your vacation!
Love ya tons.
Vickie
Post a Comment