Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, April 28, 2008

What Have we been up to?

Where have I been? I most definately have been neglecting my blog! I am going to be the PTA president at my kids school next year so I have spent every waking minute working on that. I have been up to my eye balls in drama. That is the tough part is the politics involved but I am confindent that I can get it under control! So I will be blogging more about that later. Just know that I am very excited about this new opportunity. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!