Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Gettin' ready for the race!

First of all, Thankyou! Thankyou! A million times Thankyou! I am so proud of my team for the race for the cure! On Saturday May 10th we will be there-together supporting this great cause and making a difference. I am so proud of everyone for stepping up big time to support me and helping to make sure that it will be one less that this malicious disease gets! Here is the list of everyone I have registered if your name isn't there leave me a comment or email and I will add it. I should be picking up everything this Thursday! Again Thank you!

Vickie, Janice, Karrie, Matt, Kylie, Angie, Annie, Megan, Patty, Sarah, Ashlee, Steph, Matt, Janie, Mark, Angie, Bridger, Garrett, Bronson, Paul, Kelli, Kalin, Sarah, Alli, Chris, Tyson, Trav, Cindy, Nate, Brooke and London!

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!