Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

That's the way we Roll!


I found some pictures of my family-I have no idea when we took these by they look like maybe one or two years ago- Brooke had to take a picture of our family to church today-The picture that i had readily available was just one i had thrown in the junk drawer-it was in there because my eyes were closed(an obviouous problem with me and pictures) she says "Oh were you sleeping?" I love that sweet little girl, but I was sitting on a rock holding London in my arms so clearly i wasn't sleeping but I just answered "No, I must have just blinked when they took the photo." she was now really confused and says"Oh you are afarid of the flash" so i conceeded that yes I am indeeded afraid of the flash!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Good looking familee!!!! Sorry, I can't tell you when these were taken, as I didn't know you then.... Glad I know you now!!! I'm glad the histor is OVER. Yea. You did great and pulled through so fast. Your ward sure was supportive - that was so nice to see. It is always awesome to have a ward family to help when there isn't biological family around.

You are a riot when you are way drugged. We should have taken video of it so that you could see how happily groggy you were.

Thanks for the wonderful book suggestion. I loved it and have recommended it to many, especially to one of my dear friends that I work with at the temple. I will tell you her story one day.

Keep smiling and being so sweet. I love you guys and appreciate the support you continue to give me in my old age.

Later.

6 P's in a Pod said...

Very, very cute family! Cute family pictures that are forever archived now. Hopefully your family will follow suit and start blogging!

Angie said...

I am ttrying this again Cindy, I hope it works this time.

Angie said...

Cindy,
Thanks for your help in figuring this out! I love your Blog I think it is such a great idea. Hopefully I can get one set up soon. The pictures you posted were taken in June of 2006. They were taken at Wheeler Farm. Mark took the pictures for everybody, except for the ones that he was in of course. I thought the it was a great place for pictures, there were some really cool trees that were really fun.
I am impressed with Travis and his work on your quilt, What a neat treasure to have. Way to go Trav!
It was also fun to see a picture of your friend Vic. I know she has been a special friend to you.
I am glad that you are doing so well after your surgery, it is amazing! I sure enjoyed our visit the other day. You are awesome and you always inspire me, thank you for your great example.
Well I sure love ya, thanks again for your help and I'll check in again soon.
Love
Angie

Enjoy our 5k Pics!