Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

With Love!

I Made It!!!! Well it's done. I had my histor and man was it great. I feel so much better. I need to tell my dad, Vic, Trav and Megan thanks for hanging in with me at the hospital. I have awesome friends that have become my family. I am very thankful for them. Tonight my kids are sleeping over at Sarah and Jake's, so I am very thankful for their generosity. I am very blessed and I know it. This could have been very difficult but because so many people care about me and family it hasn't been. So now on to bigger and better things. Anyways Love Ya'll

No comments:

Enjoy our 5k Pics!