Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, February 18, 2008

Labor of Love!


My sweet Trav has been working his fingers to the bone, on a blanket for me. He is making a levi blanket made with my moms old levi's. I am very thankful for him doing this for me. He is so sweet. He spent manny, months manny hours cutting the denium perfectly, he is a perfectionist. I am in complete awe of his sensititvity and his abilty. He is a great example to his family and I love him!!!

1 comment:

The Bakers said...

Yes he is a great guy!

Enjoy our 5k Pics!