Whatta fabu-lous-soooo summer we had!!! Hence the absence of blogging! We went and did a ton of stuff, we enjoyed nature, we enjoyed friends and family, we stayed up late and woke up later. This summer meant a lot to me, and I think to my kiddos. Now we are back to reality of life. And school! The kids are ALL doing good, which has been a big relief to me. They have wonderful teachers, and friends. SO life is good at the moment! :)

Monday, February 4, 2008







Here are the photos of the crunched up durango. Just our luck we are about a hundred bucks short of the insurance totaling it out. I guess that's just way things go.-At least Trav is Ok!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks ugly to me. I say TOTAL it. Sure am glad Trav is ok. Are we sure he is ok - you know, it is sometimes hard to tell......just kidding Trav.

Love you guys.

Vic

6 P's in a Pod said...

Hi, Cindy. My name is Nikki and I am Vickie's favorite sister. She talks so highly of you so I thought I'd see what you and your cute family look like. You've been through some pretty atrocious things and Vic says you remain the AWESOME-IST and since Vic says it it must be true. (She says the same thing about me so it must be true, right?!!) Anyway, my blog is www.6psinapod.blogspot.com if you'd like to see who the heck I am.
Hopefully we'll get to meet each other someday...
Nikki

Enjoy our 5k Pics!